Monday, February 28, 2011

Checkin In

Hello peeps.

The place is left so so alone. Workload is piling up to the brim leaving me with late nights, weekend work and whatnots. So I was busy, but it was no excuse. Anybody who gives the - i'm busy excuse should be grilled! :P Cause no matter how busy you are, no time, whatever should learn to make time. I believe if there's a will, there's a way.

Obviously, I didn't have the will to blog. I was lazy, procrastinating but doing some other stuff.



So, Saturday night was the nightout for the first time to Marketplace
Yeah. I've always heard of it, know where it is but never been there. Here's to a first.
Clubbing nights at Marketplace is on Saturdays. 
(Afterall, only agreed to go at the invitation of a good friend)

So I arrived the place a total stranger, found couple of men at the upper level gawking whilst queuing to get in. Adjourned inside to find the place filled with... ooh. hot men. :)
Dance floor was just small, but had good rounds of cardio though it got kinda stuffy after awhile. Headed upstairs to chill by the couch with friends. And more hot men around.

Seen quite a few familiar faces tho... from say Grindr, Bloggers. So it seems everybody knows everybody, including their histories. Hmm. Small world. Well, had good fun and only left at 3 am and headed for food with friends.

Now, perhaps that's worth a second visit. Hopefully there's better music and crowd.
Anyone been here? What's your say about Marketplace.


That was my weekend. After weeding out the boring ones :P 
How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Marketplace "virgin" boy.

    I like there, as I heart dancing a lot.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chen Xing, you betcha.

    It turns out to be kinda fun, dancing in a packed area among many other men ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh...definitely worth visiting a place teeming with cute guys! omg omg....i feel so tempted to go now hahahah. :)

    ReplyDelete