Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why


Sometimes I wonder why I even try.



So, you see, how now?!

I think too much for my own good. Typical ponderer. Since the possibilities seem endless and there's about a dozen outcome to this. Unrelated.

I had a good busy start of the work day. Got myself a new formal shirt to start off Day 1 of 2011 :) Barely had time to myself today with several stuffs and questions to be answered, typical workday. Mundane so to speak.

Didn't hit the gym today cuz I got off work later than usual. The day ended just like that. And the same cycle continues tomorrow! Gah. Now, where's life? I don't seem to have one =P

7 comments:

  1. Aww..having to work is a good thing. Part of life too...

    Don't be so down, cheer up.

    :)

    p.s. Didn't know that you gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh. I enjoy my job. It gets really out of hand sometimes.

    And yea. I do go the gym to workout during lunch hour or when I can find time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lunch hour ? Then I assume you office must be very near to your gym ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yepp. Just a 2-3 min walk away.. But lunch time is quite rushing, depends.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your life seems generally aimless for now, make it a resolution to build a life in 2011. :) That's what I'm doing this year since I too... have no life. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why do u sound so happy even though u don't seem to have a life? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam: Yeahhh. But I usually throw my reso aside by Q1 :P

    Luci: Strangely, yeah. Most of the time I tend to be happy when actually i'm not :/

    ReplyDelete