Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year, 2011

Woke up this afternoon thinking to myself. 
Hmm. the New Year.
Heck, seems like any other day... :P

Okay. Let's rewind to New Year's Eve. To be honest, the day passed really quick. Felt particularly lazy not to mention what a rude awakening since it's a holiday. I had to meet a couple of people, settle some errands. What happened was, I've recently started scouting for a place to live in Damansara so had arranged to meet the Agent to showcase several units, all of which were pretty okay-decent. But looking at the rate things are going, nothing's really certain just yet but a lengthy process plus couple of concerns to iron out. Sigh.

I headed back after the few errands and lunch with family. Slept off my whole afternoon. Worked late the day before since we're a day short to clear up the backlogs of trades and postings that I hadn't reviewed yet.

I was unnecessarily keeping myself really busy. I'm exhausted.

By all means, it's still work that has to be done since it has a deadline. Little did I know, I was keeping busy just so that I wouldn't think of him. Distracting myself, if anyone would've put it in a perspective. There's little I could do, really. He is someone I see as an opportunity like Future Value, and a Present Value to be figured. Without a given formulae, one has to derive the FV and PV. All in all, I was certain he was being unnecessarily difficult, walls built to withstand calamities of love. Only time would tell and I had to respect that afterall?

I've travelled this road before. How familiar. Trivial matters like this I've used to letting it be or let the cards fall where they may. Problem with me is allowing it to slip away. But like I've once heard - Relationships are only for the those who are prepared, not those wanting it.



Countdown to the New Year. Had adjourned to the Curve with a group of friends; rather the most happening spot for an event like this. their Fireworks display never fails to amaze me and way better compared to 1Utama.

01.01.2011
Since we're livin' in the New Year, I told myself this year is gonna be better than the last. Let the past not repeat itself but as lesson for us to live the future :)

For the rest of ya'll, how was your New Years?

4 comments:

  1. Damansara area ? Heheh...

    Anyway, enjoy the remaining of the weekend. Tomorrow, is a brand new working day in a brand new year.

    So, you were counting down at the Curve.

    :)

    *Btw, do you have any IM ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Dsara area.. Most convenient place to live by far :) You live nearby? Heheh

    Workk starts tomorrow. le sigh.
    Hope it's a good start

    Yeps Curve, again :P
    I have MSN. what's your e-mail? we could chat there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just saw your replies.

    Yup. Staying near IKEA.

    Err..you can find my email address at the side bar of my blog (but that's not my MSN though). Drop me a mail there, shall reply with it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's very near.. lol

    Replied ur e-mail tho :) Sry, I get back quite late sometimes.

    ReplyDelete