Monday, February 14, 2011

V Day

Aw shucks! I've not been blogging for the past week or so. Feels like a month.

Lazy bone kicking in. Been back at work for the longest time or it seems, after Chinese New Year. This year's was somewhat ordinary, including the usual table gambling with cousins and touch base with the cousins and relatives.

Quite a shocker to find out some cousins of mine are actually gay, *surprised look*
one was grindr-ing in the hallway; where everyone was. ha!


Oh wells. Had a rough patch over the holidays, needed time to pick myself up. It gets better though. No matter how superficial-look-a-like it was, I was affected emotionally. One of those rare occasions somehow, since maturity does comes with age that allows us to eventually grow above all this. 

Thinking over a split second, i really felt, this is the one. I had to tell him, that I like you. I just know if I don't say it, I'll spend the rest of my life wondering. He shared the same sentiments, but only barriers exists. After all's said and done, i held his hand closely but he had to leave the country. I was really sad.

He hopes to see me soon. So do I. (but we all know, only time would tell)
But I believe, everything happens for a reason.


Happy Valentines everyone.

It's just a day, like any other. But well wishes to all couples and single people like myself here.

Next topic, the Prospect.

2 comments: