Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Away and Back

the lack of updates.

Was rewarding myself with additional days of leave! Haha. But I'm gonna be back to work tomorrow. I spent the past weekend - down under, Singapore meeting up with fellow friends and some catching up after the New Year. Some have started new jobs, some stuck with whatever they're doing (eg. me) And the usual rants of life.

The problem with expectations is that you're bound for disappointment. Not a rare phrase now, would you disagree. Wouldn't you already know the outcome, or foresee it coming yet you still go ahead doing what that puts you in a disadvantage? Rings a bell?

Right, right. No one is to be blamed...? *rolleyes*

The Ex. Although I don't want to have to do with anything with him. Maybe, just maybe, a small tiny part of my heart still misses him. Seeing each other off and on went well as just friends. Recent times, I got a Whatsapp message from him, not understanding (himself) why everytime he sees me, he keeps falling in love with me.

It strucked me. Superficial. I thought. I didn't reply. Then again, it made all the difference.


Of bad habits. Grindr.
It depends on the individual what do they use it for. Spot cuties, some looking for fun and whatnots. Bad habit is that I grind a tad bit too often. It drains the battery :P

I rarely initiate a conversation unless I was pretty interested. All I got was fun requests. Stamp ok or deny? LOL. 
Anyone using this iP app. Why do u use Grindr for?


Counting down to the weekend anyone? :)

3 comments:

  1. You know, I think I read the very first post on this blog. And I kept checking once in a while. You never updated. Out of the blue I checked and whoa you have updated. Haha. Anyway, I use Grindr to see who's around. I mean, I see so many familiar faces. Plus, there are all these "rules" people have. Not to mention how angry everyone is. All in all, I just sign in to Grindr to laugh at people for their lame "rules". No matter how weird it sounds, that's my reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I use Grindr lol. Mostly it's to talk to find like-minded people since I don't do fun or random sex.

    Don't always get conversations though... seems that everyone wants something else or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam N: Haha. I saw you on Grindr. But yes, I'd agree, somehow along the conversation the other party would have a slightly "different" agenda. :P

    Then again, I've got to know some good people thru Grindr who happens to be likewise. Guess it depends.

    A: Hello! Welcome back. Hmm. What kinda rules? I know abt the no-pic-no-talk rule. lol. depends. i do chat with faceless ones too if they appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete